Social distancing observed. Masks will be worn at meetings.
- 50/50 Raffles
- Make your own Tie Die Shirt
- AA T-shirt Sales
- Potluck will be served at line rather than everyone handling food and utensils. Sanitizer will be at entrance.
- Cost is $20.00 per night (Camper, Pop Up, or Tent) Includes 2 Adults
- Children under 17 FREE
- Each additional adult per unit is $10.00 per night
- Those coming in early (prior to Thursday) will be charged the park rate for only those days prior to the event
- Electric water hook up, picnic tables, fire rings are on a first come basis. The park will have firewood for sale.
- Park rules require all persons age 17 and under are present in a campsite after 11:00 pm or accompanied by an adult.
You do not have to camp to join the fun. Come at any time for meetings, great fellowship, laughter, camp Fire Stories, Please bring your cooler and lawn chair you’ll enjoy it so much you won’t want to leave. We have a full weekend of events happening and would greatly appreciate volunteers to help this make a great successful fellowship weekend.